Solid Savings is a traditional savings plan offering rock-solid reliability.
- Open your account with a minimum of $100
- For those 65 and older or 17 and younger, no minimum balance is required; for others, a quarterly fee is assessed for a balance below $100
- Easy access to your funds; make unlimited withdrawals and transfers—in person, by mail, or at any of our automatic teller machines
- Receive up to six transfers or withdrawals made to another account or to a third party per calendar month. This includes preauthorized or automatic transfers; telephone, fax or SolidServiceLine; online banking, check, draft, debit card or any similar agreement
- Allows three withdrawals per calendar quarter; there is a fee per transaction in excess of this limit
- Earn a competitive variable rate of interest
- Receive quarterly statements showing interest earned daily and compounded quarterly
- Service charge is applied if account is closed less than 60 days after opening
Save first. Speak to your personal banker or contact any conveniently located Bank of Granite office today!