Homegrown. Blue ribbon service.
Banking with friends and neighbors is good for you and for the local economy. For more than 100 years we've catered to our hometown friends and never compromised on blue ribbon service. Here are two links to local markets you may find useful:
4 lbs green beans
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, per jar
1/2 tsp mustard seeds, per jar
1/2 tsp dill seed, per jar
1 whole garlic clove, per jar
5 cups vinegar
5 cups water
1/2 cup salt
1. Clean & cut beans to fit tall Mason Jars.
2. Place ingredients 2-5 intro each jar.
3. Add beans to jar(s) until full.
4. Bring to boil ingredients 6-8.
5. Pour boiling liguid over beans.
6. Tighten lids.
7. Process in boiling water for 5 minutes.
8. I use whatever amount of beans I have on hand and make the liquid accordingly.